You will be forced to undergo the Huduma exercise again if you didn’t provide correct details,government declares. The government will not extend Huduma Namba registration, Interior CS Fred Matiang’i has said. Matiang’i on Thursday said more than 36 million Kenyans have so far been captured on the National Integrated Identity Management System (NIIMS).
Matiang’i said no one will be forced to register. Kenyans have also been assured that their details will be secure. The countrywide Huduma registration exercise was launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta on April 2 in Machakos county.
Kenya Human Rights Commission, Nubian Rights Forum, and the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights had tried to stop the exercise at Milimani Law Courts, but were overruled by the court.